Eclipse is proud to announce our continued headline sponsorship of the Personal Injury Awards. The Eclipse Proclaim Personal Injury Awards was held for the first time late last year in London, and the 2009 event will be held on 10th November at the Grosvenor (London).
The awards were created, and are organised, by Barker Brooks Media (publishers of Claims Management and Legal & Medical magazines). Aimed at raising standards and recognising excellence within the personal injury sector, the 2008 event saw around 350 attendees. The 2009 event will be on a larger scale, and we hope to see around 500 attendees!
The 2009 awards categories will be announced shortly. The 2008 event saw the following open for nominations:
– Personal Injury Lawyer of the Year (claimant)
– Personal Injury Lawyer of the Year (defendant)
– Claims Management Company of the Year
– ATE Insurance Broker of the Year
– Medical Agency of the Year
– Rehab Provider of the Year
– Barrister of the Year
– Barristers’ Chambers of the Year
– Outstanding Case of the Year
– Outstanding Achievement
Entrants are judged by a host of leading industry insiders and representatives of professional bodies providing expertise in insurance, law, rehabilitation and medicine.
We were delighted to see three Eclipse clients win their respective categories in 2008:
– Personal Injury Lawyer of the Year (Claimant) – Hilary Meredith of Hilary Meredith Solicitors
– Personal Injury Team of the Year – Fletchers Solicitors
– Claims Management Company of the Year – Evolution Legal Service
For all nomination and sponsorship enquiries, please contact Kate McKittrick at Barker Brooks on 01423 851150 or via email@example.com