Leading legal software provider, Eclipse Legal Systems, has announced the date for its next national client event.
The 13th of May will see Eclipse unveil the latest version of its Proclaim Case & Practice Management system, v3.2, for an anticipated 250 delegates at the Leeds Royal Armouries.
The “Proclaim v3.2 Showcase” event will provide Eclipse clients with an invaluable opportunity to see v3.2’s raft of new features and enhancements in action. Given Eclipse’s broad range of clients, the networking and business development opportunities will also prove to be a strong draw for delegates.
Among the developments on show will be:
– Outlook integration, incorporating improved integrated fee earner calendars and a new email interface (including HTML functionality)
– Fee earner tools including a faster approach to ‘commonly used’ case actions
– Global document searching, and an all-new new precedent library feature
– A new Matter Management interface to assist practices with ‘non standard’ work areas
– New and improved graphical reporting and MI features
– New billing routines and enhanced Practice Management capabilities
Just four hours after distributing email invitations, 150 delegate places were reserved, and the event looks set to be Eclipse’s best attended ever. Proclaim is now in use by over 11,000 individuals at around 500 organisations ? Eclipse’s client portfolio ranges from Top 10 law firms (e.g. DLA Piper) through to regional practices and niche practitioners.