Leading case management software provider, Eclipse Legal Systems, has announced a new board structure on the back of continued growth.
Eclipse’s flagship product, Proclaim, is in use at over 500 organisations, representing some 13,000 individuals. The company has experienced a surge of expansion over the last few years, with a 2009/2010 turnover of £6.8million (an increase of 116% in the last 4 years), and a staffing level of 91 (an increase of 80% in the last 4 years).
The new structure increases the number of board-level personnel to 5, over the previous 2. Ownership of Eclipse remains jointly held by Steve Ough and Russell Thomson.
– Steve Ough: Chief Software Architect (was Technical Director, and founder of Eclipse)
– Russell Thomson: Chief Business Executive (was Sales Director)
– Dolores Evelyn: Sales Director (was Sales Manager)
– Mick Thompson: Technical Director (was Technical Services Manager)
– Tracy Blencowe: Business Solutions Director (was Head of Project Services)
Steve Ough comments:
“This change to our internal structure has been designed to maximise fluidity and our responsiveness to client needs and technological developments. Eclipse prides itself on an open-plan ethos (literally and culturally), and every board member is still, as always, available on the end of the phone for the benefit of all our clients. We are not a faceless provider, and nobody puts themselves out of reach!”
“These are exciting times ahead, and we have been one of the very few vendors to continue our success and expansion throughout the economic downturn. We are looking forward to continued growth, both organically and perhaps by acquisition of complementary businesses.”