About the role
A superb opportunity for bright, talented, self-motivated individuals to join our in-house training team, providing initial and ongoing training to users of our Proclaim Case Management software.
- Delivery of classroom-style, pre-prepared training sessions for small groups (between 1-10 individuals)
- Preparation of training systems, documentation, and related administrative tasks
- Delivering pre-prepared and bespoke sessions to clients at their premises
What we need
You must be an enthusiastic and motivated individual, with the following essential skills & qualities:
- Confident communicator with all levels of IT users
- Strong IT skills, with knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Word and Excel
- The desire to learn and deliver training on our Proclaim system to a comprehensive technical standard (prior experience of Proclaim is not required)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Full driving licence
- Willingness to travel UK-wide, including overnight stays where required; approximately 50% of time will be on-site.
What you get
A fantastic opportunity to become an expert in legal software. You will be working in a rewarding and supportive environment with ongoing training of our Proclaim software, enabling you to succeed in the build and delivery of workflow solutions to our clients.
Pay is important, but it’s not all you can look forward to. As well as competitive salaries, you can also enjoy a wide range of benefits that recognise the contribution you make to our continued success. These include a funded pension scheme with top-up facilities, share ownership schemes and a wide range of voluntary benefits along with free use of our onsite gym!
9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
Office based Bradford, with frequent visits to clients throughout the UK, often working on-site at client premises for the week.
If you do not have an email client installed, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, we will unfortunately not be able to respond to unsuccessful candidates.