About the role
Eclipse is constantly expanding, and as such we have a superb opportunity for bright, talented, self-motivated individuals to join our in-house Consultancy team.
You will play a vital role in preparing the implementation of Proclaim software systems for Eclipse clients, working alongside the industry’s best people, whilst developing expert product knowledge. The role is based within an efficient and adaptable team that use their collaborative and analytical skills to achieve the right result for our individual clients.
- To lead and collaborate within dynamic teams, to facilitate the build and delivery of workflow solutions utilising the Proclaim case management application, to both new and existing clients.
- Understanding the importance of maintaining positive client relationships throughout and beyond the project process.
- Management of multiple concurrent projects.
- Document, review, and confidently communicate project deliverables to stakeholders and internal team members.
- Construct an implementation plan and identify the resources required, by agreeing the workflow and system requirements of the clients and be confident of mutual understanding.
- Identify risks that could impact a successful project outcome (i.e. technical and workflow feasibility not fully confirmed at the outset of the project, resource availability etc).
- Create and communicate a detailed delivery plan that includes scheduling deliverables and project update meetings at the appropriate milestones.
- Execute, monitor and control the project, including quality assurance, regular reviews of deliverables, budgets and updated risk analysis. Support the Project Team by providing direction and leadership.
- Conclude the project and review lessons learned for future projects.
What we need
You must be an enthusiastic and motivated individual, with the proven examples of the following essential skills, qualifications & qualities:
- Confident communicator with all levels of users, whether they be IT confident or newer to IT solutions.
- Professional approach (can confidently lead a stakeholder meeting).
- Effective self and time management skills with practical examples to lead the Project Team with your direction.
- Ability to multi task and be adaptable from moment to moment to cope with shifting priorities.
- Excellent and resourceful problem solver.
- Examples and understanding of multiple project methodologies including Prince2, Agile, and Waterfall, and the ability to analyse and determine the best approach for each given project.
- You must be able to demonstrate examples of why methodologies were chosen and what impact it had on projects.
- Ability to work beyond specific methodologies to adapt them to changing priorities as required.
What you get
A fantastic opportunity to become an expert in legal software. You will be working in a rewarding and supportive environment with ongoing training of our Proclaim software, enabling you to succeed in the build and delivery of workflow solutions to our clients.
Pay is important, but it’s not all you can look forward to. As well as competitive salaries, you can also enjoy a wide range of benefits that recognise the contribution you make to our continued success. These include a funded pension scheme with top-up facilities, share ownership schemes and a wide range of voluntary benefits along with free use of our onsite gym!
9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
Office based at our Bradford premises, some UK travel will be required.
If you do not have an email client installed. Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, we will unfortunately not be able to respond to unsuccessful candidates.