About the role
Eclipse is constantly expanding and as such we have a superb opportunity for a bright, talented, self-motivated individual to join our Marketing team. The Content Executive will create and manage content for use in marketing campaigns, press activity, and social media channels for the Eclipse business.
- Creation and management of content to form core messages in marketing campaigns. Content will include client case studies, press releases, social media updates and copy for use in product documentation and collateral.
- Ensure content created for campaigns and associated activity (PR, events, social media, etc) is appropriate for achieving objectives, and reflects best practice.
- Create and carry out campaign activity, the primary objective of which is demand generation and creation of sales opportunities.
- Manage the execution of campaigns, ensuring activities are delivered on time, to budget, and to quality standards.
- Report and track KPIs, taking corrective action where necessary.
What we need
- The ability to create compelling, engaging content suitable to specific channels and audience need.
- Experience in helping to run successful demand generation marketing campaigns, and how to adapt and integrate the marketing communications mix to achieve objectives set.
- An understanding of the range of KPIs that can be deployed to content marketing and has experience in tracking and reporting of KPIs in day to day marketing operations.
- Experience in digital marketing and has an interest in, and understanding of, digital and social media, best practice and trends.
- An understanding of automated marketing functions, with a working knowledge of marketing / email automation software.
What you get
Pay is important, but it’s not all you can look forward to. As well as competitive salaries, you can also enjoy a wide range of benefits that recognise the contribution you make to our continued success. These include a well-funded pension scheme with top-up facilities that we will contribute to, share ownership schemes and a wide range of voluntary benefits.
9am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Office based at our Bradford premises.
If you do not have an email client installed. Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, we will unfortunately not be able to respond to unsuccessful candidates.