About the role
Eclipse is constantly expanding, and as such we have a superb opportunity for bright, talented, self-motivated individuals to join our in-house Workflow and Integrations team.
What we need
You must be an enthusiastic and motivated individual, with the following essential skills & qualities:
- An analytical and flexible approach to problem solving
- Good understanding of software design and programming principles
- The ability to design and build high quality code/workflows using our own proprietary language
- Work closely with multiple teams towards common goals and tight deadlines
- Perform basic functional and non-functional testing before releasing code to our own QA department
- Confident communicator with all levels of users.
- Ability to multi task and be adaptable from moment to moment to cope with shifting priorities.
- Understanding of project methodologies in particular Agile
What you get
A fantastic opportunity to become an expert in legal software. You will be working in a rewarding and supportive environment with ongoing training of our Proclaim software, enabling you to succeed in the build and delivery of workflow solutions to our clients.
Pay is important, but it’s not all you can look forward to. As well as competitive salaries, you can also enjoy a wide range of benefits that recognise the contribution you make to our continued success. These include a funded pension scheme with top-up facilities, share ownership schemes and a wide range of voluntary benefits along with free use of our onsite gym!
9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
Office based Bradford.
Closing date for applications is Friday 7th December 2018.
If you do not have an email client installed, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, we will unfortunately not be able to respond to unsuccessful candidates