About the role
We are a fast growing IT software company and we need bright, self-motivated, creative professional individuals as part of our development team supporting and developing our new software application. We need individuals who have excellent communication skills and the ability to work across teams to ensure consistently high quality software is delivered to our clients.
We need developers with an understanding of the user experience and the ability to design appropriate functionally. You should have experience of coding new features and enhancements and have the ability to resolve issues according to specifications.
What we need
The key skills required are:
• A creative type with a passion for pixel perfect designs including: graphic, application and web
• Experience using Axure or similar wireframing tools
• You are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Photoshop, Illustrator).
• Any experience in HTML, CSS, jQuery & XAML (WPF) an advantage
• Strong understanding of the user experience
• Ability to work alongside stake holders and sales creating pre-sales mock-ups quickly and efficiently
• Ability to work alongside business consultants delivering projects in a timely manner
• You are excited and passionate about new and well-designed applications and technologies
• You are able to manage your own time, whether working on a team in a collaborative environment or working independently
• You have experience of working closely with a development team
• You are a designer who always puts the client first. You’re passionate about solving difficult, user experience problems in the simplest, most elegant way.
• You have to ability to manage multiple projects.
• You are able to effectively articulate user experience issues and concerns and overall design principles to team members and clients.
What sets you apart from the rest:
• Strong UX Design portfolio which shows a variety of different brands and products
• Strong ability for creative problem solving, lead strategic brainstorming sessions, and execution of creative solutions.
What you get
Pay is important, but it’s not all you can look forward to. As well as competitive salaries, you can also enjoy a wide range of benefits that recognise the contribution you make to our continued success. These include a well-funded pension scheme with top-up facilities that we will contribute to, share ownership schemes and a wide range of voluntary benefits.
9am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Office based at our Bradford premises.
Closing date for applications is Friday 18th January 2019.
If you do not have an email client installed. Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, we will unfortunately not be able to respond to unsuccessful candidates.