About the role
You will play a vital role in preparing the implementation of Proclaim software systems for Eclipse clients, working alongside the industry’s best people, whilst developing expert product knowledge. The role is based within an efficient and adaptable team that use their collaborative and analytical skills to achieve the right result for our individual clients.
You will be involved with our project teams, working with them on the migration of data from existing Practice Management systems to our Proclaim solution.
- Analyse, manipulate and migrate data from legacy case management systems into Proclaim
- To liaise with our clients to ascertain what information they require to be transferred, customising it to their precise requirements
- To collaborate within dynamic project teams; facilitating delivery of workflow solutions utilising the Proclaim case management application, to both new and existing clients
- Understanding the importance of maintaining positive client relationships throughout and beyond the project process
- Self-management of working within multiple concurrent projects
- Document, review, and confidently communicate project deliverables to stakeholders and internal team members
- Periodically attend face-to-face meetings during the project lifecycle
- Identify risks that could impact a successful migration
- Documenting and communicating migration details following an implementation to take a constructive approach to continuous improvement of internal processes
What we need
You must be an enthusiastic and motivated individual, with the following essential skills & qualities:
- Solid background in data migration / conversion role
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Management Studio and T-SQL query writing
- Excellent organisational skills to facilitate being able to run multiple concurrent streams of work
- Analytical, methodical and an impeccable eye for detail
- Confident communicator of complex issues to all levels of IT user
- Professional approach
- Effective self and time management skills with practical examples to lead the Project Team with your direction
- Adaptable from moment to moment to cope with shifting priorities
- Excellent and resourceful problem solver
- Understand and adhere to Data Protection policies
- Exposure to Progress Openedge 4GL programming
- ODBC knowledge
- Previous experience within legal or Practice Management systems
- Legal accounts knowledge
What you get
A fantastic opportunity to become an expert in legal software. You will be working in a rewarding and supportive environment with ongoing training of our Proclaim software, enabling you to succeed in the build and delivery of workflow solutions to our clients.
Pay is important, but it’s not all you can look forward to. As well as competitive salaries, you can also enjoy a wide range of benefits that recognise the contribution you make to our continued success. These include a funded pension scheme with top-up facilities, share ownership schemes and a wide range of voluntary benefits along with free use of our onsite gym!
9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
Office based Bradford, some UK travel will be required.
If you do not have an email client installed, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, we will unfortunately not be able to respond to unsuccessful candidates.