Who we are
Eclipse, part of Capita Plc, is the leading provider of Case Management, Practice Management, Matter Management and Process Management Software.
Our Proclaim system is in use by over 25,000 professionals in a vast range of sectors, and is the only solution of its type to be Endorsed by the Law Society.
About the role
The main areas of responsibility are to:
• Collect, understand, and transmit business requirements and translate these into functional specifications.
• Analyse and document business processes.
• Document workflows and results of business analysis and obtain sign-off from stakeholders on the specifications.
• Provide the link between the customer, development team, senior stakeholder and any third party regarding software functionality, throughout the development lifecycle.
• Produce weekly reports for management showing progress against outstanding milestones, status, resource requirements, issues, risks and dependencies.
• Ability to locate and understand and define stakeholder needs across multiple styles of communication elaborating additional specification if necessary.
• Partnering with the Product Owner and communicating the product vision and making sure it’s understood.
• Facilitating the conversation and negotiations between business and IT.
• Have a software development background and have worked in an agile environment.
• Experience writing user stories and supporting artifacts.
• Experience in producing excellent acceptance criteria definition.
• Experience participating in backlog refinement, grooming and prioritization.
What we need
- Candidates will have strong communication skills, be comfortable with presentations and facilitation.
• Minimum 2 years experience.
• Consulting experience coupled with the ability to manage and lead clients.
• Experience of Visual Studio and .NET Frameworks.
• Strong Agile awareness.
• Knowledge of product development.
• Ability to moderate and facilitate client-facing workshops and to present confidently.
• Excellent written and spoken language abilities.
• Proven ability to engage and manage stakeholders at differing levels within a client organisation.
What you get
Pay is important, but it’s not all you can look forward to. As well as competitive salaries, you can also enjoy a wide range of benefits that recognise the contribution you make to our continued success. These include a well-funded pension scheme with top-up facilities that we will contribute to, share ownership schemes and a wide range of voluntary benefits.
9am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Office based at our Bradford premises.
Closing date for applications is Friday 18th January 2019.
If you do not have an email client installed. Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, we will unfortunately not be able to respond to unsuccessful candidates.