About the role
As the first point of contact for users of our Accounts package, Accounts Support Consultants provide a critical service helping and supporting clients with the use of our software. Using excellent communication skills to ensure full understanding of the issue faced to ensure swift resolution in line with legal accounting processes and SAR rules. The role would suit a dynamic, organised individual with a legal cashier background and the ability to adapt in a fast past and expanding environment. You will need to be an excellent communicator with both clients and colleagues with excellent listening skills and a desire to understand the needs of the business and clients.
What we need
- You will have a background in either legal cashiering or legal accounts software support and at least 12 months working knowledge of solicitors accounting rules (SAR).
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic with ability to meet and exceed expectations
- Strong IT skills, with knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Word and Excel
- Excellent organisational skills
What you get
Pay is important, but it’s not all you can look forward to. As well as competitive salaries, you can also enjoy a wide range of benefits that recognise the contribution you make to our continued success. These include a well-funded pension scheme with top-up facilities that we will contribute to, share ownership schemes and a wide range of voluntary benefits.
9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
Office-based at our Bradford premises.
If you do not have an email client installed. Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, we will unfortunately not be able to respond to unsuccessful candidates.