About the role
You will join our expanding, Client Support department providing assistance to users of our Proclaim Case Management Software. The Support function provides a critical service for our demanding clientbase. Dealing with a varied level of IT user, from novice through to technical administrator, you will take enquiries and lead them through to a successful resolution. Enquiries will be mainly related to our bespoke Proclaim software, but will also involve Microsoft products (Windows, Office, etc).
What we need
- An IT related degree plus a minimum of 2 years work experience in the IT service industry
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office, (full training will be given on our Proclaim system)
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills, enabling you to resolve IT queries without the aid of a script
- Knowledge of networking and hardware issues
- To reside within easy travelling distance of our Bradford office
What you get
Pay is important, but it’s not all you can look forward to. As well as competitive salaries, you can also enjoy a wide range of benefits that recognise the contribution you make to our continued success. These include a well-funded pension scheme with top-up facilities that we will contribute to, share ownership schemes and a wide range of voluntary benefits.
8.30am – 5pm or 9am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday (shift dependant on business requirement)
Office based at our Bradford premises. Occasional client site visits may be required to provide hands-on support and to expand your knowledge of the complete Eclipse service offering.
If you do not have an email client installed. Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, we will unfortunately not be able to respond to unsuccessful candidates.