Proclaim Conveyancing and Remortgage Case Management Software is geared to increase your productivity and improve the services you offer. Whether you receive volume cases from panels, or concentrate on private client business, Proclaim enables your practice to adapt to the changing face of conveyancing…
- Move with Us
- Advantage Property Lawyers
- Goldsmith Williams
Eclipse Proclaim Case Study: Goldsmith Williams
Conveyancing and the “Interface Relationship” with clients
Eddie Goldsmith of Goldsmith Williams talks about how the Proclaim Conveyancing Case Management solution enables the practice to provide the ultimate in client service.
E-Conveyancing & SDLT
Proclaim links seamlessly with online search providers and also enables online submission of the SDLT forms direct from your desktop. Proclaim’s compatibility with Conveyancing and Remortgage referral bodies, panels and technologies provides the option for your firm to easily accept electronically forwarded volume work.
Save Time & Effort
Proclaim automates many of the routine administrative tasks that are required through the life of a file, for example:
- An automatic Transfer Deed uses the information in the system to create the form for standard purchases at the click of a button
- Key property and title information is recorded as cases progress, allowing for rapid production of client reports covering all key aspects of a purchase. Built-in intelligence ensures essential information is accounted for prior to dispatch
- At the completion stage, a rent and service charge apportionment calculator takes into account the appropriate amounts and the dates last paid
- An automatic invoice creation tool (which uses the fees quoted where applicable) ensures that accurate Completion Statements for both sale and purchase can be created with a single mouse click
- A link to the Government’s Planning Portal website enables you to check online information relating to planning issues which may arise during transactions
Proclaim’s powerful database stores all your contacts and records all correspondence, be it phone calls, letters, faxes or e-mails. Incoming mail can be scanned into Proclaim and logged against the relevant contact to provide a complete case summary. The client address update function enables you to automatically change the client’s address to the new property address on completion.
HMLR forms (and updates) are provided and can be downloaded directly from the Eclipse web site (www.eclipselegal.co.uk), to be stored and completed on-screen. Land Registry Search forms provide the ability to search against the names in the system, or to change them and search against alternatives.
Fast and effortless document and form production means that at the start of a case, it’s possible to generate all relevant documentation automatically at the touch of a button. Intelligent documents are contextually sensitive — letters look personalised, not mass-produced. Automated ‘exchange of contract’ letters have in-built intelligence to ensure that only relevant information is sent.
A full diary facility is linked with all case activities, with automated reminders to ensure important events are not overlooked. The diary system provides a powerful tool that can be set up to allow certain activities to be diarised in someone else’s diary e.g. secretary to chase for a reply to a fee earner’s letter, etc. All actions are logged to create an accurate audit trail.
Online Case Tracking
Proclaim can automatically publish selected matter data to a secure web site — enabling your practice to make information available to private clients, estate agents and referrers around the clock, without picking up the phone, or putting pen to paper. An Internet quoting tool is available for prospective clients to obtain a fixed price quotation for Sale and/or Purchase, calculated automatically from the property value. If required, live cases can be created from the quote itself.
Proclaim allows the sending of SMS (text) messages direct to clients’ mobile phones, at the click of a button, or automatically within workflow, to keep them up to date with developments (e.g. “searches completed”, “contracts exchanged”).