Congratulations to all who took part in the Claims Innovation Awards (8th May, Hilton Manchester), headline sponsored by Eclipse Legal Systems.
The annual Claims Innovation Awards celebrate how firms, teams and individuals from across the legal services and claims management landscape constantly find new ways of raising standards, growing business and improving access to justice.
The full list of winners is below!
- Best Use of Technology: i-sign
- Client Care Initiative: Ageas Insurance Limited
- Claims Management Company Team of the Year, 1-50 Employees: S&G Response
- Claims Management Company Team of the Year, 51+ Employees: Atrium Legal Services
- Legal Services Team of the Year, 1-10 Partners: Express Solicitors
- Legal Services Team of the Year, 11+ Partners: JMW Solicitors
- Associated Industries Team of the Year, 1-10 Employees: Photofile Ltd
- Associated Industries Team of the Year, 11 – 100 Employees: HARTECuk
- Associated Industries Team of the Year, 101+ Employees: i-sign
- Online Initiative of the Year: Professional Solutions Learning & Development
- Rising Star: Kevin Timms, Garden House Solicitors
- Outstanding Innovator of the Year: Neil Hudgell
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Andrew Twambley